Brazil DID with Optional Call Forwarding
- UNLIMITED incoming calls to your Brazil virtual number
- FREE SIP account on GagaPhone's superior network (read more...)
- FREE Windows Desktop Soft Phone (downloads directory...)
- FREE Web-based Soft Phone
- ANDROID app ready (read more...)
- FREE caller-ID in most countries
- FREE Voicemail
- OPTIONAL call forwarding to fixed or mobile phones worldwide
- EASILY connect to Asterisk, 3CX, FreePBX, or Trixbox
- 24-HOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Many Cities in Brazil to choose from
Virtual Number Monthly Fee:
OPTIONAL CALL FORWARDING ADD-ONS
|Per Minute Call Forwarding:
$0.00 Per Month
|World Forwarding 500 Option:
$9.95 Per Month
ORDER YOUR Brazil VIRTUAL NUMBER NOW
Steps to Activate
Create an Account:
- 1) Create an order using the 'buy now' button below
- 2) Confirm your email address and pay the invoice
- 3) One of our friendly order processors will send you an email
with your account information
- 4) Configure your DID using our online customer portal
- 5) If desired, add funds to your portal account balance for
optional outbound calling service
NOTE: Calls will be connected via SIP to your PBX or
soft phone. To forward calls to a landline or mobile phone, or
to make outbound calls, please complete an account application.
Brazil Virtual Number with SIP - SIP service is for use with a PBX such as Asterisk, 3CX, FreePBX or a soft phone such as X-lite or those available for Android phones. GagaPhone offers at no additional cost a web-based SIP phone in the customer portal or a Windows-based soft phone available for download. Landline and mobile call forwarding is available at an additional cost. If you have a PBX or a soft phone and want to have a virtual number in Brazil, the SIP Virtual Number would be a good option.
Virtual Number with Pay-As-You-Go Forwarding - Our pay-as-you-go forwarding is great for people who do not anticipate using their Brazil virtual number often and need calls forwarded
to a landline or mobile phone. Pay-As-You-Go Forwarding is provided on virtual numbers at no additional monthly cost. This option is also good for people who plan to forward calls to mobile phones in countries that are not included in our World 500 Plan. You pay a flat monthly fee for the Brazil virtual number and our low per minute rates for forwarded calls. For example, if you want calls from your Brazil virtual number forwarded to your mobile phone in the UK so customers or family in Brazil can reach you, a Brazil Virtual Number with Pay-As-You-Go Forwarding would be an ideal choice.
Virtual Number with World 500 Plan - This is the most economical plan we offer for people on a budget. You can forward your Brazil virtual number to landlines in over 35 countries or mobile phones in 10 countries. Each month you get 500 minutes of forwarding at no additional cost. If you exceed 500 minutes per month or choose to forward calls to a destination not included in the World 500 Plan, you pay our low per minute rates. So if you have customers or family in Brazil and want calls forwarded to a landline in one of the 35 countries included in the World 500 Plan, a Virtual Number with World 500 Plan would be a great choice.